Systems Certification and Accreditation (2020)
The intent of the Systems Certification and Accreditation Knowledge Unit is to provide students with an understanding of the processes and regulations associated with the analysis/evaluation of operational systems and the authorities and processes for the approval of their operation.
To complete this KU, students should be able to:
- Describe the DoD system certification and accreditation processes.
- Define certification and accreditation.
- DoD Policies and Directives
- Components of the C&A Process
- Certification Boards and Panels
- NIST Risk Management Framework (SP800-37)
Related Knowledge Units
Suggested academic readings
Sample knowledge test
Sample skills test
Sample abilities test
Additional notes or materials