Software Security Analysis (2020)
The intent of the Software Security Analysis Knowledge Unit is to provide students with an understanding of the tools and methods for analyzing software, either in source code or binary form.
To complete this KU, students should be able to:
- Describe software security analysis tools and techniques.
- Apply their knowledge to perform software security analysis, using common tools, against previously unknown software components.
- Testing Methodologies
- Source and Binary Code Analysis
- Static and Dynamic Analysis Techniques
- Common analysis tools and methods
Related Knowledge Units
Suggested academic readings
Sample knowledge test
Sample skills test
Sample abilities test
Additional notes or materials