QA/Functional Testing (2020)
The intent of the QA/Functional Testing Knowledge Unit is to provide students with methods to assess how well a functional unit meets a requirement.
To complete this KU, students should be able to:
- Develop effective tests in a structured, organized manner.
- Perform security functional testing to demonstrate that security policies and mechanisms are completely and correctly implemented.
- Testing methodologies (white, grey, black box testing)
- Test coverage analysis
- Automatic and manual generation of test inputs
- Test execution
- Validation of results
- Secure Embedded Systems
- Secure Software Development
- Systems Security Engineering, Specialization Area
Related Knowledge Units
Suggested academic readings
Sample knowledge test
Sample skills test
Sample abilities test
Additional notes or materials