Information Assurance Architectures (2020)
The intent of the IA Architectures Knowledge Unit is to provide students with an understanding of common security architectures for the protection of information systems and data.
To complete this KU, students should be able to:
- Examine a specific architecture and identify potential vulnerabilities.
- Design a secure architecture for a given application.
- Defense in Depth
- Proxy Servers
- Composition and Security
- Emergent Properties
- TCB Subsets
- Enterprise Architectures / Security Architectures
- Secure network design
- Data Security Analysis
- Security Incident Analysis and Response
- Security Policy Development and Compliance
- System Security Administration
- Systems Security Engineering
Related Knowledge Units
Suggested academic readings
Sample knowledge test
Sample skills test
Sample abilities test
Additional notes or materials