Data Structures (2014)
This is the approved element for 2014 per the Centers of Academic Excellence program office.<ref>CAE Requirements and Resources</ref> The intent of this Knowledge Unit is to provide students with an understanding of the basic abstract data types, associated operations and applying them to solve problems.
- Students will be able to list the most common structures and data formats for storing data in a computer system.
- Students will be able to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of different data structures/formats.
- Strings, Lists, Vectors, Arrays
- Heaps, Queues, Stacks, Buffers
- Searching and Sorting
- Data Formats
- Digital Forensics (2014)
- Secure Embedded Systems (2014)
- Secure Mobile Technology (2014)
- Secure Software Development (2014)
- Systems Security Engineering (2014)
Related Knowledge Units