Category:NICE Framework Work Role
See the complete NICE Framework here.
Work roles are the most detailed groupings of cybersecurity and related work which include a list of attributes required to perform that role in the form of knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) and tasks performed in that role. [NIST SP 800-181]
Pages in category "NICE Framework Work Role"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- COMSEC Manager
- Cyber Crime Investigator
- Cyber Defense Analyst
- Cyber Defense Forensics Analyst
- Cyber Defense Incident Responder
- Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support Specialist
- Cyber Instructional Curriculum Developer
- Cyber Instructor
- Cyber Intel Planner
- Cyber Legal Advisor
- Cyber Operator
- Cyber Ops Planner
- Cyber Policy and Strategy Planner
- Cyber Workforce Developer and Manager